Entries Still Open for Hollard Sport Industry Awards
Creative Space Media – the organisers of the 2019 Hollard Sport Industry Awards – are once again encouraging interested parties to submit their entries for this year’s awards programme.
Creative Space has been blown away by the number of entries already submitted and is also calling for nominations for four specific categories that are not subject to the standard entry process, namely: Leadership in Sport Business Award; Sport Lifetime Achievement Award; Sport Lifetime Community Award; and Sport Industry Personality of the Year Award.
For the remaining 14 categories, the 2019 Hollard Sport Industry Awards covers work, including campaigns and events, that took place between June 2018 and June 2019.
Bringing together the people behind South Africa’s greatest sporting events, properties and campaigns, the Hollard Sport Industry Awards celebrates the outstanding, behind-the-scenes accomplishments in the fields of sports marketing, PR, sponsorship, talent management, advertising, brand building, content development, community investment, transformation, social media and digital execution.
The full list of categories is as follows:
- Brand of the Year
- Campaign of the Year
- Activation of the Year
- Development Programme of the Year
- Audio-Visual Content of the Year
- Best Use of PR
- Digital Platform of the Year
- Best New Sponsorship
- Best Sponsorship of an Event or Competition
- Best Live Experience
- Best Participation Event of the Year
- Best Sponsorship of a Team or Individual
- Young Agency of the Year
- Leadership in Sport Business Award
- Agency of the Year
- Sport Lifetime Achievement Award
- Sport Lifetime Community Award
- Sport Industry Personality of the Year Award
Entries can be submitted using the following link: https://form.myjotform.com/91851577530563